<< Prev page 1 .. 359 360 361 362 363 364 .. 372 Next page >>
Hello everybody.We.. by malbekh   (Show all posts)
The recent IFA pro.. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
My wife and I spen.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
Simon, Thanks for .. by CaptainVertigo   (Show all posts)
After almost a yea.. by SDillmore   (Show all posts)
Hey! A friend of .. by MDTyKe   (Show all posts)
I was having a loo.. by Michael McA   (Show all posts)
This photo was tak.. by evelyn   (Show all posts)
evelyn
2005-07-20 09:09:29
"Eiger North Face" from evelyn Expand pics
Eiger North Face (Expand pics)
cloud forming
On my descent from Kleine Scheidegg, I noticed a small group of people taking photos of what was happening behind me. I turned, and saw this! The North Face of the Eiger with cloud churning against it, there was a pretty strong breeze from right to left of this photo, and one could see the cloud just falling away from the mountain, it was a very interesting phenomena!
Having had a sandw.. by evelyn   (Show all posts)

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy 2 hours ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 5 hours ago.

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Into The Coum(eragh)'s
GSheehy 5 days ago.
The forecast was for heat, so I said I?d have an early start. Down to the base layer by the time I got to The Gap at ... walk, Len: 27.2km, Climb: 1226m, Area: Coumfea West Top, Comeragh Mountains (I