<< Prev page 1 .. 261 262 263 264 265 266 .. 372 Next page >>
Does anybody know .. by bonbe   (Show all posts)
While processing a.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
dr_banuska, I am s.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
Sometimes I wonder.. by dr_banuska   (Show all posts)
annies
2009-12-09 22:14:30
"" from annies Expand pics
(Expand pics)
A needle in a haystack
I am a French woman who lives in Los Angeles, CA and I am an avid hiker. At the beginning of November 09,
I hiked the Grand Canyon. I met a group of 3 Irish male hikers. I wanted to give my business card to one of them, but I forgot. I also forgot to ask him for his email. I don't even know their names or where they live in Ireland. I would like to stay in touch with the one I had a long conversation with. I was traveling with a female friend and her daughter. The 3 Irish hikers went down the Colorado river and up to the South Rim in 9 hours, which was an amazing time. Last time I talked to them, they were on their way to Monument Valley. I believe they stayed at the Maswick Lodge in the Grand Canyon. At least, this is the place where I met them and we talked. I understand I am looking for a needle in a haysack, but if a reader recognizes the 3 hikers, I would appreciate if he/she passes along my message. Thanks in advance and happy holidays to the readers from California
Annie Studner
anniestudner@gmail.com
11870 Idaho Avenue, Apt. 302
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Being looking at s.. by brenno   (Show all posts)
Conor, I think the.. by weedavie   (Show all posts)
I've been away fro.. by eflanaga   (Show all posts)
Conor, if you're s.. by weedavie   (Show all posts)
In response to wic.. by ahendroff   (Show all posts)

Exploring Binevenagh
Peter Walker an hour ago.
walk, Len: 8.8km, Climb: 392m, Area: Binevenagh, Keenaght (Ireland) Binevenagh

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy a week ago.
A simple little Binnion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need yo...

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 6 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy a day ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 2 days ago.

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 6 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy a week ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.

Moylemore: Lots of renovated houses.
magicstep 2 weeks ago.
Owey is busy during summer weekends.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman a week ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb a week ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela