<< Prev page 1 .. 264 265 266 267 268 269 .. 372 Next page >>
Having been on hol.. by Harry Goodman   (Show all posts)
Well Done Harry, F.. by Daithi2004   (Show all posts)
Hi. I'd like to gi.. by pdtempan   (Show all posts)
Geo
2009-11-03 20:35:40
The Highest 100
I'm crying into my poor old laptop as my dreams of making the top 100 get further away. From having 44 done on the old MV summit list I'm now back at 33. Oh woe is me! Ok compromise time, I'll continue la the old list of summits then I will just have to go and do the new list of 100 and hope there won't be any changes between now and then! Of course I see the logic in the change but I let my emotional side get the better of me. Perhaps it's just my pride that hurts, and you can't heal that with a Compeed!
This list has been.. by simon3   (Show all posts)
County high-points.. by weedavie   (Show all posts)
Maybe someone can .. by Geo   (Show all posts)
Paulocon, Harry,Th.. by ostros   (Show all posts)
You old(er) farts .. by david kirk   (Show all posts)
What are they phot.. by jackill   (Show all posts)

Mweelrea: Brilliant Mountain, But Demands Respect
Aidy 2 hours ago.

Mullaghanattin Circuit
Onzy 5 hours ago.

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 5 days ago.

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 5 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 5 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 4 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Into The Coum(eragh)'s
GSheehy 5 days ago.
The forecast was for heat, so I said I?d have an early start. Down to the base layer by the time I got to The Gap at ... walk, Len: 27.2km, Climb: 1226m, Area: Coumfea West Top, Comeragh Mountains (I