<< Prev page 1 .. 266 267 268 269 270 271 .. 372 Next page >>
At last, Ireland's.. by Harry Goodman   (Show all posts)
As many people ask.. by pazapas   (Show all posts)
Hi Jon, If you lik.. by jackill   (Show all posts)
jontheshrub inquir.. by brenno   (Show all posts)
Hi,Anyone know wha.. by paulocon   (Show all posts)
jontheshrub
2009-10-06 08:17:58
Coomloughra Horseshoe
Hi. I am returning to stay in Kerry on one of my regular visits between Oct14th and 22nd. It is my strong desire to do this walk. I have walked in the Lakes (UK) including Striding and Swirrel edge, The Dales, Pembrookshire Coast Path, South Devon Coast Path, Dartmoor, Brecon beacons etc. So it is not the navigation or fitness that puts me off but the varying tales of Beenkeragh Ridge. As the friends that I stay with are not walkers and I feel that to do my first high route foray alone would be foolhardy. I was wondering if anybody was planning the same route that I could tag along with??
I am reasonably fit and like to enjoy a day out rather than route march up and down as fast as poss I am not interested in just "ticking it off"!!
I am well equipped to provide all my own needs.
Any interest please let me know. Thanks.
I found a watch on.. by tupelopenny   (Show all posts)
Hi DSC555, I too h.. by ChrisG   (Show all posts)
To install Emerald.. by pazapas   (Show all posts)
Im not computer il.. by dsc555   (Show all posts)

Scarr ridge from Trooperstown Carpark
simon3 a day ago.

Near Ring Hill, Shannon (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 4 days ago.

Caora Bhán: Dunkerron ridge run
Dbosonnet 3 days ago.
Coomnacronia taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Topped Mountain: Short & simple
Colin Murphy 4 days ago.
A simple little Minion to climb (the name Topped 'Mountain' is a bit of a stretch). A gravel path & steps from a carpark will see you reach the top in about 15 minutes, and you won't even need you...

Near Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Ireland)
mlmoroneybb 4 days ago.
Sunday A walk started at Cush carpark taking in the soldier?s hole, Saunder?s Lodge, the grassey Knol, ice road. Lou walk, Len: 13.2km, Climb: 1000m, Area: Lough Curra Mtn, Galty Mountains (Irela

Crockmulroney: Good summit for Carn-baggers
Colin Murphy 4 days ago.

Slievenashaska: Wild mountain run
Dbosonnet 3 days ago.
Slievenashaska taken from the Dunkerron ridge. Track 3488 for details

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
For the walkers who may not wish to visit the summit area a photo of same.

Oileán Mhuighinse: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
The walk from the car parked at L7692629281 on the graveyard road to the high point is short but out from the public road it is entirely on private property . Access via the gate up to the small c...

Into The Coum(eragh)'s
GSheehy 4 days ago.
The forecast was for heat, so I said I?d have an early start. Down to the base layer by the time I got to The Gap at ... walk, Len: 27.2km, Climb: 1226m, Area: Coumfea West Top, Comeragh Mountains (I

Eanach Mheáin: Galway Island
sandman 4 days ago.
Connemara Island Golf Course is a nine hole course located on this island and just inside its entrance at L9080830893 is the 11th/17th hole where the natural high point is adjacent to the ladies t...

Lettercallow: Coastal Hill
sandman 4 days ago.
By parking at L8760028966 you can walk on to open hillside with no access issues . A gentle accent to the summit area which unlike its nearest neighbour has no seating arrangements for the visitor...